Fight the Good Fight
Let's Make America Great Again . . .
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT . . .Psalm 33:12
- The SPIRITUAL LIFE & THE WORDS of our Founders . . .
- “I have lived a long time, sir, and the longer I live the more convincing truth – that God governs in the affairs of men.And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured sir in the sacred writings, ‘Unless the Lord build the house, They labor in vain who build it.” B. Franklin
- “It would be peculiarly improper to omit in this first official act my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being, No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the invisible hand which conducts the affairs of men more than
the people of the United States.” GEORGE WASHINGTON
- “The general principles on which The Fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow, that, as I then believed, and now believe that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God. And that those principles of liberty are as unofferable as human nature.” JOHN ADAMS
- It is this historical fact caused Kent Woodward of Newsweek Magazine who wrote, “How The Bible Made America”, in this article and I quote, “Now historians are discovering that the Bible, even perhaps more than the Constitution, is our founding document.”
HOW DO WE…
TURN THE TIDE?
- The ONLY FIGHT the Christian is called to fight is the fight of Faith! . . .1 Timothy 6:12
- The Greatest Enemy to Faith is the lack of Understanding God's Word . . . John 8:31-32
- YOUR FAITH WILL AUTOMATICALLY GROW as Your Understanding of God's Word Grows. . . Romans 10:17
When I Grow in God's Word . . .My Faith Will Grow!
2 Chronicles 20 (17 Verses) Reading Assignment
CONFESSION; My FAITH will Grow!
I am determined . . .that My KNOWLEDGE of God's Word will grow.
I am determined that my UNDERSTANDING of God's Word will grow.
Therefore, faith will come . . .
AND . . .
MY FAITH WILL GROW!
I WILL DEVELOP AND GROW SPIRITUALLY!
2 CORINTHIANS 3:17