The Word of God - Direction
The Word of God - Psalm 119:105
Direction - Proverbs 3:5-6
3 Words TO HIDE in your heart - Psalm 119:11
- Trust - To Trust means to have confidence, be confident, to be bold, to be secure, to feel safe, be free of care . . .
- Lean Not - To Lean means to trust in, support, to lean, lean upon, support oneself, refers to trust in God . . . WE ARE NOT TO LEAN ON OURSELVES . . . BUT LEAN ON GOD!
- Acknowledge - To Acknowledge means to know, to learn to know, to perceive, to perceive and see, to find out and discern, to distinguish, to know by experience, to recognize, to admit, to confess, to consider . . .
4 Words to LAUNCH YOU into the STUDY of God's Word - 2 Timothy 2:15
- DESIRE - Passion, Fire, Want to Change - Haggai 2:7
- DECISION - Resolution, Power of a Made-up Mind - Joel 3:14
- DISCIPLINE - To cause your body to do WHATEVER you need it to do by WHATEVER means necessary - 1 Corinthians 9:27
- DELIGHT - To Release Joy, Make Merry Over - Psalm 37:4
CONFESSION - I TRUST in the Lord with all my heart . . . And I LEAN NOT to my own understanding . . . In all my ways I ACKNOWLEDGE Him . . . and HE DIRECTS MY PATH